[其他求助信息] 我的移民之路之初始篇(17/04/2010)

[复制链接]
      Goodday2010 发表于 20-4-2010 22:51:04
      楼主很乐观。赞一个。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kanai 发表于 20-4-2010 23:53:22
      回复 19# bbuy

我看您是党员吧,有点不同的声音就要压制?您太习惯中国思维,但是您也太看扁自己的国家了,澳洲生活不错,但是这都是建立在卖资源、卖学位、卖农产品的基础上,没有中国、日本、韩国,澳洲人有机会买到便宜的商品吗?你看商店有几个澳洲品牌的电器、电子产品?您没看见平板电视就是索尼松下夏普三星LG海信长虹吗?有几个澳洲自己品牌的数码相机、mp3?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Ruan 发表于 21-4-2010 06:52:16
      赞LZ一个,坚持自己,一切会好起来!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| rosyface 发表于 21-4-2010 09:07:19
      大家来这里我希望可以不要谈政治等大事情,第一没兴趣,第二跟我们无关,第三来这只是抒发一下感情和心情,没必要搞得那么复杂,您说是吧?谁都不容易,开心是最重要的,如果大家在这里不能让自己开心,那就真没什么必要留下了。人或一辈子短短几十年,如过眼云烟转瞬即逝,何必较真呢?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yushangshao 发表于 21-4-2010 09:20:40
      “人或一辈子短短几十年,如过眼云烟转瞬即逝”楼上这句说的对 金刚般若波罗密
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

loverain 发表于 21-4-2010 09:43:29
      等待楼主继续写下篇
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bbuy 发表于 21-4-2010 09:50:46
      回复  bbuy

我看您是党员吧,有点不同的声音就要压制?您太习惯中国思维,但是您也太看扁自己的国 ...
      kanai 发表于 2010-4-20 23:53

Im not a Communist, and im not look down upon my own country. I just remind myself that we still have a long way to go, especially now, a very special time, most of people are over self-satisfied.

First of all,  make it clear that we just good at manufacture, do you even know how many Decoder in the MP3s or the SOCs in the LCDs are designed domestic?  I dont know the lasted data, but at 2006 when i graduate, there is only one company called "JULI" who design their own MP3 decoder.  

Even today, some company declare that they have some sorts of own intellectual property, do you know how they developed it?  Most of them are designed in a way called reverse design method, that means to open the package of other people's chip and take the photo of their layout by microscope and try to figure out how it works and design it again.

As you can see, there are so many our own brand of Video adaptor sold in the market, how many would have a GPU other than ATI or Nvidia ?

Even India....the last country i would like to mention( trust me), is advanced than us in the field of not only IT but also EEE.   So stop judging it by your standard. Too self-content will make our progress slow down.

Ok let's talk about australia now,   
      1.AU has only 20million population, even smaller than shanghai, which means it has limited resources.
      2.AU has technology sharing  with both EU and USA to some extent, there is no need to put in huge human resources in those unnecessary field.
      3.AU put their  limited human resources in some specific field such as RF, medical electronics, next generation High frequency device.  AU is way too advance in these field, and these is called high tech.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kanai 发表于 21-4-2010 10:12:35
      您是澳洲人,澳洲太先进,你没有很长的路要走了,您可以了!所以请别用我们这个词,我们是东亚人种,仍然需要很努力,但是我们的努力和成果总是被自己人鄙视、漠视。不知道是东亚人过分自信,还是某些人对澳洲过分自信。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bbuy 发表于 21-4-2010 12:31:36
      您是澳洲人,澳洲太先进,你没有很长的路要走了,您可以了!所以请别用我们这个词,我们是东亚人种,仍然需 ...
      kanai 发表于 2010-4-21 10:12

Proud doest help at all, im glad that people like you are just minority. I didnt expect everyone would have the sense of crisis.
          So, please be a street man and keep on enjoying the feeling of being a citizen of a developed china.
           Just leave the task of how to develop china to us, and dont disturb us anymore
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

news 发表于 21-4-2010 12:54:06
      don't worry.每个新移民都是像这样过来的.good luck.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号