楼主: actraining
      打印 上一主题 下一主题

名师Nicole,将利用空余时间来Adelaide授课,会计实战全能培训,需要的朋友抓紧机会了

[复制链接]
      nicole1997 发表于 13-3-2011 15:24:16

GREAT AP TOPIC IN SYDNEY

What is the impact of AP TOPIC

in the financial report?

Every one in my class knows how important the financial reports are since they started in my class, this is why I did make my students different. Because I did change the way you are usually thinking, and you started to learn the new way to think about accounts after you came to my class.
      As Financial report always is the main clue in my class, we have gone through AP TOPIC  with you guys last week. Even though we started from processing each invoice, the financial reports should be  in your brain all the time if you don’t want to be a simple AP officer.
      My topic started from P/L reports, we spent hours in P/L reports even though I did tell you how to process invoice and how to make payment and how to reconcile accounts, then I slowly leaded you guys to the B/L sheet while I still explained you guys each individual invoice.
      My purpose is to let you guys explore how important the financial reports are  to you guys even though you are just learning to be a AP officer, but I do believe you are not a simple AP officer after my training
      Yes, very interesting, also I have given you guys a new page in your life - -we are not simply learning  to process AP, we stood on the financial reports to look down the accounts. If you can start from this way, the accounts will very be easily mastered by you as you are learning the whole, not focus on the simple pieces
      Great start and great thinking will lead your great career life, I started my accounts life from this way, Also I knew this is the great way as I have experienced this way from my 20 year accounting career, now I am using this way to train my students as I would like to see you guys have a great start in your accounting career…

Great start and great thinking will lead your great career life

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nicole1997 发表于 14-3-2011 16:11:26
      原帖由 shawn20tj 于 2011-3-12 22:38 发表
      Hi Nicole

Great class today! I found the interview part extremely helpful as I do have some misperceptions regarding how to answer some of the questions before coming to the class. I now have a better understanding of what kinds of answers recruiters are looking for. I will practice more next week. At the same time, to revise everything we have covered during the month.

Thanks Nicole for your great work!

The confidence you have given to your interviewer

and the way you present yourself

is very important

Wonderful, You like my interview topic which let you guys learn how to face the different situations while you go for interview and good to know you also learned what our recruiters really look for through the interview....

Yes, I have interviewed many candidates through my Finance Manager position, from the way the candidates talk, I can realize straight away whether this candidate is really what I am after

So the confidence you have given to your interviewer and the way you present yourself is very important, yes, have a practice at home

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will always be here to offer my help to you guys....

Nicole
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| actraining 发表于 14-3-2011 21:01:31
      回复 4# huangduanwei

授课内容都非常实用,是在uni课本学不到的

强调的是“实战”,是今后工作中都会用到的
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nicole1997 发表于 15-3-2011 10:51:44
      原帖由 peterli1983 于 2011-3-15 07:34 发表
      Hi, nicole
      I am very interested in your class while i went through your forum. I am expecting your training on this weekend in Brisbane ! soI am looking forward to come to your class for the free prelistening first and then decide to join  in your Brisbane class on 18/3/2011. Could you please tell me whether  there are still any seats are still available? If there is, please tell me the address

cheers,

Peter

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for your interests in my class, Yes, Our Brisbane class will be on 18/03/11 this Friday, you most welcome to come to my class for free prelistening.... I will double check this arvo to see how many have already enrolled my class already and let you know soon

If you could drop your phone number to my email address on [email protected] in order to contact you on time. thanks

Nicole

特大好消息

NICOLE  培训班推出免费试听

眼见为实, 耳听为虚. 作出你明智的决定

16  April Sydney class is recruiting

(初/中级实战班 & 会计实战全能班)

21 May Sydney class is recruiting

(初/中级实战班 & 会计实战全能班)

19 Mar  Brisbane class is recruiting
      (会计实战全能快班)

9 April Adelaide class is recruiting
      (会计实战全能快班)

22 April  Perth class is recruiting
      (会计实战全能快班)

会计实战全能快班-经典版

此课程详细讲解每个公司的一般需要,适合所有没经验的学生或有一定经验的学生

想尽快在最短时间内掌握每个公司都需要用的会计的主要实战全能技能。

此班是非常经济实惠和非常实用的实战班。长达20多个小时会计全能高强度培训

大部分Sydney学生 和全部Sydney以外的城市的学生特别强烈要求此培训班

(初级、中级、高级同时培训的高强度培训班)

此课已运行近三年,快速高效让学生在短时间内掌握会计的实际操作和报表分析运用,具有极高的性价比

此培训班的讲解是从公司的成立到会计日常工作到报表分析运用全系列过程的会计详细过程, 着重FOCUS ON 会计实际操作和报表分析运用.NICOLE用真正的实际工作的INVOICES和TIMESHEETS来提供5个Topic,完整、系统、充实的教学内容,着重讲述FULL FUNCTION的实际操作,同时从第一课讲课开始从REPORT的高度来讲解实际操作班中学到的AP, AR,PAYROLL与报表的内在联系(这是SYNEY 唯一一家会计培训班能让你在最短时间内以最少金***到ACCOUNTANT水平)

NICOLE会计实战全能班课程培训设置如下:

-Accounts Payable Management& Purchase Processing  & Inventory & Accounts Sep up &Matenaince Company Set up

-Payroll Processing (including Permanent Payroll and Temporary payroll) , Superannuation, PAYG withholding tax, and payroll tax Return,Superannuation & Different Award Interpretation& Different Allowance , Commission, Holiday Leave, Personal Leave, Entitlement caculations , Public Holiday payment, Advanced Payroll 及payroll, Supperannation & termination Payment 变化处理

-Payroll Processing- Set up Payroll Year and Set up Payroll Accounts, Payroll impact from Financial report, issue Group Certificate and Payment Summary

-Accounts Receivable Management  and Sales Processing (including issue Services, Time billing Invoice, Prefessional Invoices) and Bank Rec ( Real bank reconcilition)& Inventory and Resume skills

-Daily Banking and  Bank reconciliations and Cash Management and Petty Cash and Employee Expenses reimbursement

-报表分析强化 Real Financial Reports Analysis and BAS report( GST ) & Payroll tax & Group Certificate and Interview preparation &IAS (PAYG Withholding Tax)

-报表分析强化Fixed asset register and maintenance Month end Journal processing Balance sheet reconciliation and variance clearance 参照不同公司的报表出现的错误,高深度全方位分析&实际工作的错误案例分析

适合对象:

1)没有或缺乏澳洲本地会计经验工作人士:刚毕业或毕业无会计实际经验的学生或在校学生或新移民

2)有一定程度的会计经验但缺乏系统完整的实战操作经验和技能,对MYOB一定程度的了解并希望进一步精深和掌握的会计工作人

3)希望掌握更复杂的会计流程。加深实战操作能力和积累经验,以适应雇主的更高要求。希望对会计实战知识和技术有进一步精深和掌握的会计工作人员,以提高自身会计水平和薪资能力.

择业范围:  
      中型-大型规模公司的 (起薪在$45,000-$60,000以上)

*Assistant Accountant
      *Financial Accountant
      *Assistant Management Accountant

*Accounts All Round/ Internal Accountant/ Officer administrator Manager

*Finance Manager/ Accounts Manager

优越的性价比:

5个session+Excel training- Sydney只需$850 .Sydney以外其他城市收费标准 $1000.两人以上同时报名可享受优惠。( 我培训班同时推出免费试听旁听, 让学生有机会, 有比较. 然后作出自己明智的决定.)

免费参加会计实战 Excel 班.性价比极高,5个session。每个session 4-5小时由Nicole 耐心细致,不间断的讲解和学生手把手的操作.你可以完成第一节课后满意付全款,否则只需付第一节课费用性价比极高。  
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nicole1997 发表于 17-3-2011 12:19:36
      原帖由 peterli1983 于 2011-3-16 08:38 发表

Hi, Nicole,
      谢谢你的及时回复。我还有几个问题:
      1. 你们有开设1对1的简历修改和面试辅导对吧?
      2. 试听1小时是如何操作的?

期待您的回复。谢谢

免费试听

-Yes, Nicole loves to take the risk

I never ask any students to pay any deposit to hold the seats,

no matter which city I run my class in there

However

Nicole's premium teaching quality

and Great teaching method

will attract you to stay in my class

Hi, Peter,
      thanks for your interests in my class,  for your questions,

Peter Questions1:. 你们有开设1对1的简历修改和面试辅导对吧?

Nicole Answer: Yes, I will tell you guys how to write a good resume through my four topics teaching during my class and tell you how to amend your resume after my class until a perfect resume comes out

Peter Questions2.: 试听1小时是如何操作的?

Nicole Answer:  For the prelistening, while i am starting my class, the prelistening will start, after one-two hours, i will ask you guys whether you like my class, if my class is not good for you, and then you can go without paying anything money to me . If you like my class, you will start to pay .

As you know, I need to pay  all the airfare and accommodation by myself to Brisbane or another city if I run my class in there, but I never ask any students to pay any deposit to reserve the seat for my class. Yes, I  do take my risk if nobody comes to my class.

The reason I do that:  I would like to let you guys to make your own decision after you get to know my class,  I donot force anyone to come to my class because of holding something from you, so I let you free to choose.

However, I do believe you will not walk out from my class as long as you dare to walk into my class. You know why, my premium quality teaching and my teaching method will attract you, I do believe. As this has been proven from my three year teaching - nobody walks out from my classroom as long as you walk in my class.....If you would like to challenge me , I love to take any changes

Whether it is true, you will find out this Friday

Look forward to seeing you soon

Nicole

The following is the feeling from  my current students aboiut my class, would you like to know me more, please go through my forum? thanks
      原帖由 yuli5257 于 2011-3-9 22:38 发表

HI,大家好,我是geraldine,来分享一下我的上课感受。我毕业快一年了,之前有过不长的工作经验,后来回国一段时间,再回来的时候发现工作很是不好找,偶然的在OZ上看到了无数培训的帖子,之所以选nicole的,是看到她认真地给每个学生回帖,而且一直关注学生最近的状况,感觉她不是那种教完课就再也不管学生的那种,虽然OZ上的确也有很多宣称自己是最好的培训机构。
      我上周去了试听,一个小时的试听结束后,我茅塞顿开,决定要留下来继续听完,所有的知识点,Nicole都一一举例说明,并且让学生自己思考遇到问题应该以何种方式思考,不是一味的说怎么MYOB,而是给你例子,给你指路,让你消化。几个小时的课,满满的笔记,我终于觉得自己找回了信心,想要继续坚持做accounting的梦想。不久以前,我朋友还问我为什么不去找一个工资不错的工作,居然死脑筋的不放弃会计,投得简历石沉大海的感觉大家都有吧,相信一定都很郁闷。我很高兴nicole的课给了我信心。
      我不想吹嘘这样的课多么多么有用,多么多么经典,对于学生来说,几百澳币也不是什么小数目,但是就像Nicole说的,你不想永远只做一个Data entry的工作,要做accountant的,要想实现这个梦想,这里可能是一条途径。希望大家都找大自己理想的工作,也希望Nicole桃李满天下。

原帖由 lucy0205 于 2011-3-16 10:26 发表

Hi Nicole

Four weeks classes have finished. I feel my head is so full. Yes, you did feed us four "big meals "including AP,AR,payroll and financial reports . It is true that we  need some time to digest them as we have to learn your nearly 20 years experiences in four weeks. Wow, still a lot of work to do for us.

With the knowledges I have learnt from you, more and more confidence came back to me. There is a old chinese saying ”艺高人胆大”,since I have learnt the useful skills from you then I will not have much fear in the job hunting, the interviews and even the future job.

Thanks Nicole, thank your for your excellent teaching ,thank you for calling me several times to talk about my CV.

I also would like to try the special program if it is possible.

Lucy

原帖由 annafun 于 2011-3-15 23:14 发表

[quote]原帖由 jimhe5770 于 2011-3-14 22:53 发表
      Hi Nicole,
      星期六的报表班内容很棒阿,谢谢你耐心的讲课。但是内容太多了,我得好好复习,慢慢消化了。 如果有不理解的地方我会给你电话咨询的。还有想问一下你的
      special program 怎么申请阿,我很感兴趣,希望等你有空跟我说说,可以吗?谢谢

Danny

Nicole just cooked "a big dinner"- Financial report

for you in order to feed  you guys for the long run,

not for the short run....

that is delicious oh as you told me,

星期六的报表班内容很棒阿

Hi, Danny,

Good to know you like my class, I can see you very concentrated in my class.Yes ,星期六的报表班内容很棒阿, I totally agree. haha, you complained "但是内容太多了,我得好好复习,慢慢消化了" haha, you are too skinny, I just cooked "a big dinner"- Financial report for you in order to feed  you guys for the long run, not for the short run.... that is delicious oh as you told me, 星期六的报表班内容很棒阿

I know you have been working for Accounts payable for a long time and now you would like to switch to be an accountant one day.... Yes, Financial report is very important for your accounting career if you would like to be a great accountant. what you have entered in the accounting software , it will be in your financial report. so could you please always think about what will be the impact for each transaction.....

if you can keep practicing this way, you will find the difference between the accountant and bookkeeping

For the special program, we can discuss any time while you finish reviewing your topic, let me know while you are ready.... All the best. if you need any help, please  keep in touch.

Nicole

... [/quote]

原帖由 addcolor 于 2011-3-10 00:42 发表

我是暑假还没有结束的时候在网上看到Nicole老师的帖子的
      其实一直想要上一个很实际的会计培训班
      学校的课程太偏理论性 对于即将毕业面临找工作的我来说 不是非常有用

Nicole老师的帖子上说有免费的试听机会
      抱着试试看的心态 我来到Nicole的课堂上
      然后就这样开始了一段受益匪浅 振奋人心的学习经历

当时那个班已经讲到第三节payroll的课程了
      Nicole老师拉我坐到她旁边 让我拿个笔记本记笔记
      说实话 我当时什么都不懂 也没任何概念要做些什么笔记
      可是没想到 一节课下来 我旁边的同学说我的笔记记的是最多的  
      其实不是我喜欢记笔记 记的东西多是因为nicole老师的课程非常informative,那么多的重要的知识点 那麽多好的找工作的tips
      我边听边记 不知不觉就写了好多页

我觉得自己很幸运 能有机会上了两遍最难最累的topic:payroll和financial statement analysis
      第一遍是旁听 第二遍是上手操作
      这个星期当我带着电脑 真正操作的时候
      我觉得那些知识点 又重新浮现出来
      有时我可开心地抢答nicole老师刚提出的问题
      都忘记要给没有旁听过这节课的同学一个思考的机会 sorry呀
      nicole老师赶紧提醒我说 “听过这节课的同学先不要回答 我想让没听过课的同学有一个独立思考的过程 不要直接听答案”
      看 nicole老师的课堂就是这样 她不会让任何一个学生拉下 她鼓励学生独立思考 积极参与 真真正正学懂学会

我现在上的这个session下个星期就是最后一节课了
      期待星期六老师精彩的授课~!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

nicole1997 发表于 21-3-2011 15:20:54

原帖由 jamesausnsw 于 2011-3-19 23:31 发表
      Nicole真的不好意思,你一直在等我的backup。我这周都在准备最后一节课上讲的interview的question以及复习adjust blance sheet report. 我已经看到您给我指出的错误的地方,我会马上更正。
      这周您在昆士兰讲课,连着8,9个小时,要注意身体。
      Danny和我正在努力发简历,准备找个好工作回报您。哈,祝我们好运吧

We can go through your interview questions

at 9.30PM if the time suits to you

Hi, james,

Thanks for telling me you got interview  and Glad to know you have done a good interview today, If you have any questions to dicuss with me ,  please call me around 9.30pm tonight
      Good Luck
      Nicole
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xiaoxiaoxiao 发表于 13-6-2012 14:43:37
      上周末去上的Nicole老师的课,感觉很开心,学到不少东西,非常实用。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号