| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 区域置顶

打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他求助信息] 不是药剂师怎么开药店?

[复制链接]
      楼主
      Babyvonne 发表于 5-5-2014 19:19:23
      you need a pharmacist's license to open a pharmacy. The owner of the pharmacy has to be a pharmacist.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

沙发
      Babyvonne 发表于 7-5-2014 19:15:42
      I am a pharmacist but i don't own a pharmacy. I am only an employee. All the owners and the business partners of a pharmacy have to have a pharmacist's license, which means an ordinary person can't just own a pharmacy and employ a pharmacist to work for them. You may employ a pharmacist and buy a pharmacy under that pharmacist's license (financially support the pharmacy) but your name will not appear on the business contract if that make sense.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
      Babyvonne 发表于 9-5-2014 19:39:04
      jsjjms 发表于 2014-5-9 15:48
      非常感谢,您的信息很有价值。

还想问下,如果我开一个不带处方药的药店也是这个要求?

You are most welcome!
      It actually depends on what sort of 药店 you want to open. If it doesn't relate to prescriptions, you don't need a pharmacist's license. However, depending on what you want, it could be categorised under normal supplement shop where a nutritionist might be needed OR chinese medicine shop (a herbalist might be needed) OR natural health shop. I am not quite sure if they just need a business license or if there's any particular license that is required though.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地毯
      Babyvonne 发表于 10-5-2014 18:51:41
      No worries. Australia has got very strict rules when it comes to healthcare. All the best, my friend!
      回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号