1. check every single bulb on your car is functional, including hazards检查各种灯是否工作 包括双闪灯
2. washer jets work and u have water in the reservoir雨刷器和雨刷储水桶里有水
3. all of your seats are legal. Seatbelts ALL work. Seat slides forwards and backwards as it is meant to.座椅 安全 带合法并正常工作 可前后调整
4. get subs and amps out. The less non standard stuff they notice, the better. Go in with your car stock as possible. 取出改装的低音炮 和扩大器 和一些非原厂改装件 尽可能的保持原厂
5. your steering wheel is stock or legal. This applies also to the boss. It cancels the indicators.方向盘合法或原厂
6. horn works喇叭工作
7. windows are all working and there’s no crack.车窗工作并且无裂痕
8. all panels etc are fixed and secure.车身伤痕修复紧凑
9. tint is legal. Make sure it’s legal. A lot of guys are failing on this. if it’s not, take it off. If you’re not sure, find out. Be sure. 车窗贴膜合法,如果不确定 就拿掉 去过不想拿掉就确认好 很多人因此不能通过
10. No loose wires anywhere hanging around the place. 不要有任何线路暴露在外面
Sub Frame & Shell:底盘 车身
1. all boots on everything are in good nick. CV boots, steering boots, strut boots. Mikey didn’t get thru cos of this kind of thing.皮圈 转向球笼皮圈 转向机皮圈 减震顶部皮圈
2. no significant cracks to subframe or suspension assemblies.车底盘的胶垫 和减震的脚垫要玩好不能有大的裂痕
3. all panels are fixed and secure. This includes little things like your wheel arch liners, grill, etc. Make sure all your panel pins are in place and doing their job.轮子不能变形 中网不能变形
4. your aftermarket exhaust isn’t touching anything it shouldn’t, including your *handbrake cable and assembly*改装的排气不能接触不应该接触的地方 包括手刹线和车体
5. no oil leaks, GB leaks, radiator leaks etc etc etc 发动机不漏油 变速箱不漏油 水箱不漏水
Wheels & Suspension:轮子 减震
1. your wheel alignment is reasonable (ie wheels aren’t touching, or nearly touching, any suspension componentry)四轮定位 不能有 正负角度的
2. wheels are legal. If you’re not sure, check. A general rule of thumb is that u can go 2” rim diameter greater and 25mm wider, but check with regency before you go thru. Rules are different for each model, and for different manufacturing years.轮子大小合法 理论上能装比原厂大2寸的宽 25mm的 不同车型不同年份要求不一样 需要自己去确认
3. tyres in good nick, including your spare tyre.轮胎要可以上路的 包括备胎
4. brakes are good. Callipers are legal.刹车正常 刹车钳要合法
5. your ride height is as close to stock as possible.车身高度要尽可能的保持原厂
Engine & Drivetrain:发动机 机舱
1. you’re not blowing smoke不烧机油
2. your aftermarket pod is secured. Afm is plugged in, O2 sensor is plugged in. inputs (sensors etc) are plugged.冬菇头要有支持杆 afm要连接 02感应器要连接 等等
3. your egr is plumbed in and functional.排放控制器连接
4. no structural rust整体不能上锈
5. you have documentation to demonstrate that anything non standard meets the relevant Australian Design Rules (ADRs) and Australian Standards (eg steering wheel)有证明一切非原厂设置符合澳洲标准
6. If you have a visible aftermarket ecu be prepared for an emissions test. It isn’t wise to go thru with anything non standard, especially if it’s visible.任何可视的非原厂电脑 要被做排放测试 非原厂一般不能通过
Your Attitude.态度
1. Be cool, friendly, and relaxed.放轻松 并且有好
2. Demonstrate that you respect their rules and knowledge.尊重法规 不要装B
3. Remember your manners 控制自己的情绪
4. If they pull you up on anything, politely ask what is needed to make it legal.如果被指责任何地方 有礼貌的询问如何使车辆合法
5. Bite your tongue. They don't like attitude.紧挨着尾巴做人别装B