AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: Very Nice Homestay, Niiiiice Host!Only $225/week !!! [打印本页]

作者: Yoto    时间: 24-7-2015 19:24
标题: Very Nice Homestay, Niiiiice Host!Only $225/week !!!
本帖最后由 Yoto 于 24-7-2015 07:26 PM 编辑

Such as topic, around the west side Grange recruit a Homestay students, because I move out to share with my friends so very reluctantly transferred.

The train stop (East Grange) is in front of the house, take 20 mins to the city.
5 mins walk to the bus stop (stop 30), B10, take 30 mins around to the city.

Address: 1 Rainbow Street, Grange, 5022

10 minutes to the sea! Running to the beach every day is really nice ^ ^

The landlord was originally a friend introduced here, a local, around 40 years old, female, single. Ultra high good quality good contact, character is very cheerful. U can use everything in the house and eat everything in the fridge! Want to cook can also occasionally, kitchen use casually.

Totally $225 / week  (meals + water + electricity + coal + net)! Have never seen such a cheap ever!

The only requirement: Love cats!!!!!!!!!!! The landlord has two beautiful cats, they are clean, also don't noisy, she wants you must love cats (landlord only one emphasize ^ ^). If can help to share some housework at ordinary times can not be better!

She is very polite, never into my private room without telling, routine like to exercise, eat less, doesn't like greasy and doesn't eat snacks, having healthy active life.

Really super comfortable to live in! A bit reluctant to move.. So I want to help the landlord looking for a character good student to live in, with high quality, best routine, for only one person! It means just you and the landlord, two people live in a big house! Room  with double size bed and other furniture! Really nice environment!

To sign a simple aggrement + 6 weeks bond,  permanent (six months or more), rent is due every two weeks. You can move in next week!

I will add some photos of the house and room tomorrow, or contact with the landlord for photos.

Wish you to send messages to landlord: 0434 392 839
Or email : [email protected]          (English!)

Or contact me on wechat: Yotorea

Welcome to see the room! Remember to make an appointment with landlord in advance

See this ad. and tell your classmates and friends who are finding a good homestay! Thanks! ^ ^

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2