AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 近Flinders Uni房屋出租_Bedford Park。 [打印本页]

作者: TonyZ    时间: 30-6-2013 23:49
标题: 近Flinders Uni房屋出租_Bedford Park。
本帖最后由 TonyZ 于 2013-7-13 22:09 编辑

1.     简述:
The accommodation is brand new andsecure in Bedford Park, close to Flinders University and Flinders MedicalCentre.
全新建筑,在Bedford Park区,可轻轻松松步行去Flinders大学。

2.     租金及bond金:
Rental: $130+share bills per week for single.
·        Four weeks rental as bond.
·        Minimum rent period is 6 months.

3.     全家俱配置:
Fully furnished.
·        Bedroom: Bed, built-in wardrobe, desk and desk lamp, ceiling fan.
·        Lounge Room: Lounge, Dining table and chairs, T.V. (Digital Set topbox), reverse split-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan.
·        Kitchen: All kitchen appliances, utensils and crockery provided, forexample, microwave, stove, oven, kettle and toaster.
·        Bathroom: Shower, toilet, vanity, washing machine.
·        Bed: To provide single bed if one person movesin, double bed if two persons move in.
·        Parking: Off street parking at any time.
.        Internet: ADSL2, 100G data

4.     地理位置:
轻轻松松步行街到Flinders大学上学,或者Flinders医院上班。
Distance ofaccommodation to important places:
    (a) Flinders Medical Centre(Hospital)                   9 min walk
    (b) Flinders University (CentralCampus)          14 min walk (There is a free loop bus to Flinders Uni for those whodon't wish to walk)  
    (c) Westfield Marion Shopping (Groceries,clothes, general shopping etc)      3.5km (can catch busfrom Flinders Medical Centre)
    (d) Adelaide CBD and ChinaTown                       13.1km(can catch express bus from Flinders Medical Centre)
5.     交通情况:
在Fliners医院门口有多趟公交直接进城,非常方便。
Transportation
   (a) Flinders Medical Centre is a public transport bushub for numerous buses. From Flinders Medical Centre, a direct bus is availableto travel to City (express), Westfield Marion Shopping centre,Pasadena Foodland.
   (b) A 20 min walk to the closest train station (Tonsley Train Station) for those who prefer the train however theexpress bus service to the city is faster.
联系方式:请直接用英语联系 Lin Ung 女士at 0403 633 106 [url=mailto:或者邮件至[email protected]]或者邮件至[url=mailto:[email protected][/url][email protected][/url][/url]谢谢!

作者: maggiett    时间: 1-7-2013 08:12
帮顶。需要搬.家送货可以找我
IIMOVE, 接送飞机,快速搬*家,家具送货,洲际搬迁,垃圾处理,家具回收及批发,阿德老字号。
0430 278 856 Maggie
http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/f ... &extra=page%3D1
作者: LinU    时间: 2-7-2013 22:01
hi, how long does it take to walk to the bus station? Is it dark on the road in the night? I have to work in the city till quite late sometimes.
作者: TonyZ    时间: 3-7-2013 12:50
It's only 5 minutes walking from home to the bus station in front of Flinders Medical Centre.
Lots of international students live around our suburb, a very safe area.
作者: TonyZ    时间: 5-7-2013 12:47
LinU 发表于 2013-7-2 22:31
hi, how long does it take to walk to the bus station? Is it dark on the road in the night? I have to ...

hi my friend, how do you think about the room? Are you still interested?

作者: TonyZ    时间: 7-7-2013 21:16
LinU 发表于 2013-7-2 22:31
hi, how long does it take to walk to the bus station? Is it dark on the road in the night? I have to ...

R u still coming to inspect the room tomorrow ?
作者: TonyZ    时间: 9-7-2013 13:01
maggiett 发表于 2013-7-1 08:42
帮顶。需要搬.家送货可以找我
IIMOVE, 接送飞机,快速搬*家,家具送货,洲际搬迁,垃圾处理,家具回收及批 ...

haha, thanks for the DING...
作者: LinU    时间: 13-7-2013 21:32
到底房租是多少呀?
作者: TonyZ    时间: 20-7-2013 22:15
LinU 发表于 2013-7-13 22:02
到底房租是多少呀?

Oh,sorry I have lowered the price to $130+share bills.
R u still looking for a room to rent?

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2