测试版,商店还在修复中。估计过一段时间才正式上线,ZIGGS肯定会给的

作者: fall0406    时间: 29-6-2013 03:11
雷囧 发表于 2013-6-29 01:25
是不是又得重练  之前的号就浪费啦  英雄又没用了

美服直接转过来什么都在,不过就先转了小号
作者: ^_^Regal^_^    时间: 29-6-2013 05:43
judytsai 发表于 2013-6-29 01:20
地图才一张 而且为吗商店都进不去 说好的ziggs呢

What Payment methods will be avialable to me?

Unfortunately, you won't be able to purchase RP during Beta. We are still working on integrating our payment system. We are offering 100% increased IP gain to tide you over until it's up, but if you're looking to buy a skin or two we suggest you make a purchase on the NA platform before transferring over.
Can you let us know which ISP is hosting League of Legends in Oceania? That ISP may offer bandwidth-free gaming for LoL.
We’re currently talking with local ISPs to evaluate our options. Unfortunately, we can’t commit to any specifics at this time, but we will keep you up to date.
Will I keep my ranked standing (tier and division) when I transfer to Oceania?
Sort of. League standings are relative to the other players on your server, so when you transfer to Oceania you’ll be placed based on how you stack up against the other ranked players who make the switch. In most cases, you’ll find yourself in a higher tier and division than your original server.
You’ll still have one placement match before you’re officially placed into a league, but your prior ranked standing will be the key determiner. If you think some nefarious ghosts in the machine got ahold of your ranking at some point in the transfer process, please contact player support.
How will Season 3 rewards work?
If you transfer to Oceania, you’ll earn end of season rewards based on your standing on Oceania, not your previous server.
How are you planning on supporting esports in Oceania?
Yes, we’re currently working with partners to support local esports in Oceania. You’ll find some additional details on the infographic here.
Which countries does the Oceanic server support?
At launch, the Oceanic server will support the following countries:
Australia
New Zealand
Guam
New Caledonia
French Polynesia
Fiji
Northern Mariana Islands
Just remember that we’re always working to bring local support to new countries in regions across the globe, so new countries might join Oceania in the future.
Now that you’re officially launching in Oceania, does this mean Riot’s attending PAX?
Yes! We’ll be at PAX Melbourne this year, but you’ll have to stay tuned for the details as we draw closer to the event.
Can I transfer to the Oceanic server for free, and can I transfer back to my old server if I decide I made a terrible mistake?
We’ll offer free transfers from North America, EU West and EU Nordic & East when the Oceanic server opens. If you decide you want to head back to your original server later, transfers are available, but the return trip’s on you.
Will I keep my runes and masteries?
Of course. You’ll keep your full rune inventory along with all your rune and mastery presets.
Will I get to keep my summoner name? What if some scoundrel or scallywag steals my name before I transfer?
For the first few days after the servers go live, we won’t allow new signups or name changes. While there’s still a chance someone transferring from a different region might snag your name, you’ll stand a pretty good chance of securing your identity if you act quickly.
Once this protected period ends, we’re opening signups and name-changes up to everyone. At that point you'll have to choose a new summoner name if yours is taken.
Basically, we’re doing everything we can to prevent you from having an identity crisis following your trip to Oceania, but you’ll help yourself out if you transfer promptly.
Will my Season 2 rewards (forums, banners, skins, etc.) transfer with me?
When you transfer to a new server you’ll keep all the in-client rewards you earned in previous seasons. Unfortunately, your forum badges won’t carry over to the new boards.
What will RP Cost? Will champion and skin prices vary in Oceania?
We are still finalizing the pricing structure of the Oceanic server, but we can anticipate this will be very close if not exactly the same of what you are paying today. The RP price of items in the store is unchanged.
Are the Oceanic forums going to be separate from the other regions?
The Oceanic community will get its own boards. We’re building a full Oceania team, so you’ll have plenty of access to red-posters on the local forums.
What happens to my honor and ribbons when I transfer?
You earn ribbons for being one of the most honorable members of the community, so you’ll have to earn new ribbons when you transfer to a new server.
Will all matchmaking queues be available at launch? Won’t the queue times be long?
The most popular matchmaking queues will be available at launch, including:
Normal Summoner’s Rift 5v5
Co-op vs. AI Summoner’s Rift 5v5
Custom Games (all maps/modes)
We’ll offer matchmaking for other game modes as more players join the server, including Ranked play.
Will my ping improve? What ping can I expect?
Yes. We’re hosting local Oceanic servers, so while we can’t promise any specific latency numbers, you can expect vastly improved ping times. If you continue to experience issues with latency while connecting to our Oceanic server, please let us know here. We’re always looking for ways to improve our service.
Will ranked teams transfer? What happens to my league stats for ranked teams?
Unfortunately, your ranked teams and league stats can’t come with you to the Oceanic server. You’ll have to leave your ranked team and reform them once your transfer’s complete.
Since it’s a new server, will I be able to snag some of the limited edition skins that came before Oceania went live?
Nope. Limited edition skins are just that. Re-releasing them wouldn’t be fair to the players who participated in the associated events. This is particularly true for those who transfer to Oceania, only to find that their special content suddenly isn’t that special.
Some legacy skins may become available on Oceania as part of special events, but no promises.
Will previous season stats still be available?
You’ll keep your takedowns, monster and minion kills, and wins, but your match history, league stats and honor will reset when you transfer.
Will my custom item builds transfer to the new server?
Unfortunately, no. Because they’re so new, custom item sets aren’t yet part of the transfer service. We hope to have transfer support for your item sets in the future, but they won’t be ready in time for the Oceanic launch.
I’m located on the SEA server. Can I transfer to Oceania?
We’re working on a solution for Oceanic players currently playing on Garena servers. Unfortunately, we won't be able to offer transfers at launch, but stay tuned for more info.
When can I expect to get Ziggs and his Pool Party skin?
We will be giving away Ziggs and Pool Party Ziggs skin some time after PAX.
作者: ^_^Regal^_^    时间: 29-6-2013 05:43
judytsai 发表于 2013-6-29 01:20
地图才一张 而且为吗商店都进不去 说好的ziggs呢

看最后一题就知道啦~哈哈~
作者: hpg    时间: 29-6-2013 09:20

作者: 雷囧    时间: 29-6-2013 13:09
fall0406 发表于 2013-6-29 02:41
美服直接转过来什么都在,不过就先转了小号

要怎么转啊 我进去用原来账号登入 说是错的
作者: xjcxjc222    时间: 29-6-2013 14:17
雷囧 发表于 2013-6-29 12:39
要怎么转啊 我进去用原来账号登入 说是错的

先登录美服,在商店里面有一个others,点进去就知道怎么转了
作者: fall0406    时间: 29-6-2013 14:18
雷囧 发表于 2013-6-29 12:39
要怎么转啊 我进去用原来账号登入 说是错的

商店other里面大洋洲现在是免费i的,以后要花2600点
作者: shisandian    时间: 29-6-2013 15:48
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
作者: babymilo    时间: 29-6-2013 16:53
我觉得美服蛮好的呀,虽然200多ping,但是起码人多啊!大洋服能有几个人啊
作者: 雷囧    时间: 29-6-2013 19:00
转服已成功了  有人一起打吗
我叫   FlyArmbar
作者: xjcxjc222    时间: 30-6-2013 13:05
雷囧 发表于 2013-6-29 18:30
转服已成功了  有人一起打吗
我叫   FlyArmbar

加你了~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
作者: 清蒸鲈鱼好隽永    时间: 9-1-2014 15:48
玩澳服的撸友飘过~~~

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2