AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: please call me or leave send me email, i will get back to you ASAP1 [打印本页]

作者: sunnydudu    时间: 25-6-2011 22:18
标题: please call me or leave send me email, i will get back to you ASAP1
Housemate (or couple) to share spacious modern home near shops & transport. The house is furnished and has four large queen-sized bedrooms (all with built-ins), two dining areas, a large open-plan family room adjacent to kitchen, formal lounge, separate study/reading room and upstairs loft (currently set up as an extra study & home theatre room). Two reverse-cycle split system air-conditioners keep the place cool in summer & warm in winter. There's also a lockable double garage and 2 off-street parking spots available for those with a car.

To share with a professional biologist/ecologist who works in the city, my partner (a nurse), a TAFE student from Saudi Arabia and couple from Taiwan. We are looking for similar-minded professionals or students who are good-natured & sociable. Couples are welcome & short-term stays ok too.

Rent is $120 per week plus expenses for a single person or $170 for a couple. The rooms are currently furnished, but can be unfurnished if you'd prefer. The cost of utilities (gas, electricity and internet) can be paid fortnightly up front ($15 pw per person) or split evenly when bills arrive.

If you don’t have a car, it takes about 55-65 mins to get to the city by bus (or train) & 30-40 mins to get to Flinders University.

01.jpg (112.83 KB, 下载次数: 11)

01.jpg

02.jpg (49.22 KB, 下载次数: 9)

02.jpg

03.jpg (108.38 KB, 下载次数: 10)

03.jpg

04.jpg (128.81 KB, 下载次数: 11)

04.jpg

06.jpg (72.69 KB, 下载次数: 11)

06.jpg

作者: 烦恼的木之叶    时间: 25-6-2011 22:23
英文真好,不知道能否看懂我说的,呵呵。
作者: qiujielei    时间: 19-7-2011 17:51
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://adelaidebbs.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2