跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    grace666 发表于 5-4-2019 14:44:26 转发到朋友圈 删帖
    815 0

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

可全职可兼职,想找法律相关的工作,涉及商业法律咨询,进出口贸易公司,教育业,移民业,公益业。
    毕业于国内211 985新平台法律本科,香港中文大学国际经济法研究生文凭。有美国交换经历、仲裁实习经历和法院实习经历。
    需要我的更多信息欢迎发Email到[email protected]

[size=13.3333px] I major in International Economic Law in the Chinese University of Hong Kong, a top 40 university at the US News ranking and Times ranking. The study background in Hong Kong  and Shenzhen part-time project assistant makes me a suitable candidate for you. I select international taxation and international business transaction I and II, which trains me to think from the perspective your company and seek to maximize your benefit and our client's  benefit, aim to end up with a win-win situation. Let's see some of the most popular select criterions below:
    [size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]#strong communication and interpersonal skill.
    [size=13.3333px]#strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
    [size=13.3333px]#ability to prioritise and handle several tasks.

[size=13.3333px]#time management skill.
    [size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]I played a role of team leader and a team member when the team aims to achieve the same goals, and all the result of our effort is wining a prize finally, includes the province level competition and the national level competition.[size=13.3333px]I used to intern in CIETAC(China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission), the biggest arbitration commission in PRC,the colleagues of mine are students graduated from the top two universities in PRC, and I need to handle 30 cases [size=13.3333px]simultaneously to pay attention to all the case details and keep all the information and document confidential, which trains me to obtain organizational skills and attention to detail.
    [size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]#design and creative
    [size=13.3333px]I cooperate with friends in my bachelor degree stage and we invent two patents,registered in the National Intellectual Property Administration PRC and I run my  Wechat Official Account by myself, creation drives human to climb higher.
    [size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]#Other language requirement:
    [size=13.3333px]I could speak Mandarin and a little Cantonese, and my IELTS overall score is band 6.5.[size=13.3333px]My visa is a subsequent student visa, I can start my work when I arrive in Adelaide without limitation as my husband(the primary student visa holder mentioned in the work limitation part in the document named "visa detail") is a master degree student in the University of Adelaide.

[size=13.3333px]

[size=13.3333px]Feel free to contact me [email protected] if you find me a suitable candidate for your vacancy.

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号