打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] 欧洲之行 (1) -芬兰

[复制链接]
      vino 发表于 21-10-2009 18:10:55
      这个国家很干净唯美啊。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

maxunisa 发表于 21-10-2009 20:17:45
      Sounds so cool, you must have heard of www.jetphotos.net where you can posting your photo.  I always like to take photos for airplane, maybe we can do that one day.  What airline have you fly with ...
      nathanxu 发表于 2009-10-21 16:22

Of course, I have heard of Jnet... and I also like to go to www.airliners.net. As Australia starts to warm up, and sky clears up, I would go to picture airplane more often than winter. Ovesea flight, I go with SQ, JO, KE, CX,NZ, Domestic (Aus): TT, DJ, JQ, QF; (chi): MU, KA, CA, CZ, HU.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| nathanxu 发表于 21-10-2009 23:10:15
      I have never tried KE before, I've heard some good stories about them.  Did you go to New Zealand with NZ?  You should try EK next time, they are really good.  How often do you go to do the plane spotter thing?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

maxunisa 发表于 21-10-2009 23:42:47
      I have never tried KE before, I've heard some good stories about them.  Did you go to New Zealand with NZ?  You should try EK next time, they are really good.  How often do you go to do the plane spot ...
      nathanxu 发表于 2009-10-22 00:10

In my opinion, the Inflight Entertainment System of KE is very disappoited, I only found the main screen in the middle of the plane, there were nothing for individual entertainment system. However, their services and food was not bad, so, I would say a pretty average airline. As a member of SKYTEAM, they should be better than that. Well, that was like 5 yrs ago, I switched to JO afterwards. Maybe, they change now. I will be happy to be on aboard again. Now, I often fly to PEK instead of TSN, that allows me for more choices of airlines.

I never go to New Zealand, I would love to, never got chance. Damn... I took NZ back to Shanghai, just want to stop over a new airport never been before. I love to catch on EK, but, they either too expensive, or their route does not fit in my plan. Well, maybe in the future, one day............

I have 3 exams approaching on mid-November, cant do plane spotting things these days. After exams, I got nothing but time... haha... so, what's your plan? But I would love to catch up with you anyway....
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| nathanxu 发表于 22-10-2009 00:01:22
      本帖最后由 nathanxu 于 2009-10-22 13:37 编辑
      In my opinion, the Inflight Entertainment System of KE is very disappoited, I only found the main screen in the middle of the plane, there were nothing for individual entertainment system. However ...
      maxunisa 发表于 2009-10-22 00:42

I think KE has improved their IFE, all of their long haul planes should be fitted with IFE.  KE won the best catering economy class 2 years ago.  However, having said that, I really want to try OZ as they are one of the 5 star airline.  I have heard more good news about them then SQ or EK.

I took NZ to New Zealand and on my way back, I took EK.  It was one of my best experience in the air, sadly, the flight arrived in MEL 30 minutes ahead of its schedule.  I would really love to stay on the flight bit longer.  

I have yet been on MH, they are also a 5 star airline.  I will try to use MH on my next trip back to China if I can't get a OZ flight.  

What is your favourite Airport?  
      The following is the list I've compelled and used on jetphotos.
      Airport: BJS, NRT, SYD, MEL, HBA, SHA, OSA, BNE, ABX, PVG,  CAN, CBR, CHC, AKL, AYQ, ASP, DRW, SIN, SYX, HKG, BKK, ADL, FRA, LHR, HEL, RVN, ARN, OSL, BGO, CPH, VIE, VCE, MXP, ZRH, MUC, CDG, LST, OOL,PER.

Airline: JO, AN, QF, MU, CA, DJ, JQ, NZ, EK, SQ, CZ, HU, CX, KA, TT, BA, AY, KF, SK, OS, LX, LH.
      Plane: 717, 737-300/400/600/700/800, 747-400, 757-200, 767-200/300, 777-200/300, A300-600, A319, A320-200,A330-200/300, A340-300/500,A380,Dash-8, Emb-170,Q400, DC-10-40, MD90, RJ85, MD82, Folker100

Apart from those good Asian airport, LHR, HEL, and ARN are also some of the great airports.  

Yeah, after you finish your exam, I would love to do some plane spotting.  

What is next airline on your mind?
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

maxunisa 发表于 22-10-2009 01:02:49
      Never been on MH flights, sorry.. no comments. but, I heard their price is not bad though...
      When you first mentioned about EK, the initial thought of the route between AKL and MEL, on A380. It seems I am correct. I want to ride on that one too, espeacially on the upper deck. I am so jealous now...

I have not been so many airports like you. Well, in Aus, I have been MEL, SYD, CBR, and obviously ADL. I like ADL the best, the glass walls are hugh and clean, and you can go to the gate even you dont have air ticket. Good for the people like me, pure planes spotter.
      For overseas, PEK, TSN, PVG, SIN, ICN, HND, NRT, KIX, AKL. I like SIN the best.
      Plane model:  737-300/400/800, 747-400, 767-300, 777-200, A320-200,A330-300, A340-300, Emb-170...

Next airline, I either pick OZ or NH... but its too hard to plan the trip from ADL. OZ is not so bad, NH does not even run service in Aus.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cecilia_shao 发表于 22-10-2009 10:53:51
      算是见到真正的雪橇狗了啊。。。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| nathanxu 发表于 22-10-2009 15:13:37
      Never been on MH flights, sorry.. no comments. but, I heard their price is not bad though...
      When you first mentioned about EK, the initial thought of the route between AKL and MEL, on A380. It seem ...
      maxunisa 发表于 2009-10-22 02:02

I did use EK from AKL to MEL, but it was 4 years ago, the plane I used was an A340-500.  Very nice plane, one of the best raid in my life.  I used A380 with SQ on from SIN to SYD in the first week of its operation.  I have been very pleased with it, very nice plane.  

I am very surprised to see NH there, it is an airline on my list, but I have to admit I will try OZ, MH, TH, KE, and IT before I can get to this one.  

I would also like to try few more Mid East Airline.  I am very excited with the QA coming to MEL in early December.  As QA is one of the best airline in the world and according to Skytrax, one of the few 5 star airline in the world.  Have you tried ZL?  You can fly to Kangaroo Island with ZL, that is something on my list, i might see if I can get on it this year.  

What kind of camera do you use for plane spotting?  I am very new to the world of photograph and I might start plane spotting soon.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

maxunisa 发表于 22-10-2009 19:01:47
      No, I did not got chance to catch on REX, and not idea about QA coming to MEL.
      I am using SONY H20, a little DC, 10 optical zoom, good enough for now. For professional advices, please seek helps from the those photograph masters in this bbs, I am too green.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| nathanxu 发表于 22-10-2009 20:02:58
      No, I did not got chance to catch on REX, and not idea about QA coming to MEL.
      I am using SONY H20, a little DC, 10 optical zoom, good enough for now. For professional advices, please seek helps fro ...
      maxunisa 发表于 2009-10-22 20:01

Add you on QQ, looking forward to catch up with you.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号